Paint Dipped Heart Vases
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Three glass vases
- Three shallow bowls for dipping
- Fine-tipped paintbrush
- Ceramcoat® acrylic paint: Lisa Pink
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint: Pool, Eclipse
- Scribbles® 3D Paint: white
- Optional: water
1. Remove all stickers from vase. Pour first paint of choice into a bowl, filling it to about a depth of 1/2".
2. Dip the vase into the paint, pushing down on top of it to cover more of the vase with paint. Carefully pull the vase out of the paint & hold it over the bowl at an angle to allow excess paint to drip off. If the paint appears too thick, add 1/4 tsp. of water and stir well before dipping.
3. Set the vase down on the table with the bottom up to prevent sticking to the table.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 with the other two vases, using different colors if desired; allow the vases to dry.
5. When dry, use the white puffy paint to design hearts around the vase. Pour a little puffy paint out and use the paintbrush to paint the hearts if desired. Allow to dry.