For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Place purse flat on its back to create a level surface.
2. Lay gems and crystals on purse for placement. Pick up each crystal and squeeze a small amount of Beads in a Bottle™ Paint onto the back then press on purse. Let dry.
3. Create assorted sizes of paint beads around the gems and crystals. Use paper towels to practice on before you begin on purse.
4. Hold tip of paint tube about 1/16" above purse surface and squeeze gently to begin forming bead. Squeeze to desired size, keeping in mind that beads shrink slightly when dry. When paint bead reaches desired size, stop squeezing tube and lift straight up. Repeat.
5. Let dry flat 4 hours before moving.