- Soy Paint: Turquoise, Blue Sapphire, Kiwi, Sunflower
- White acrylic paint
- Wood birdhouse
- Paintbrushes: 1/2" flat , small round
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo. Allow paint to dry between applications.
1. Paint birdhouse; apply several coats as needed for good coverage.
2. Basecoat roof with white paint before applying final color, for an even finish.
3. Using the round brush, apply comma strokes, in two colors, along the roofline.
4. Use the handle end of a large brush, add a dot at the end of the comma strokes. Allow to dry.