SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Ready-to-finish wooden birdhouse
- Acrylic paint: white, blue, lime green, yellow, gold, turquoise or colors of choice
- Spouncers sponge brushes, Value Pack
- 1/2" flat paintbrush
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo. Allow paint to dry between each application.
- Basecoat birdhouse in colors of choice.
- Apply 2nd coat for good coverage.
- Paint the interior of the hole and perch.
- Use medium Spouncers sponge brush to paint circles on the roof.
- Use smaller Spouncers sponge brush to paint circles on top of 1st circles.
- Dip the tip of the pencil eraser in paint; dab dots on roof between the circles.