Painted Bridal Place Setting
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cotton napkins
- Sponge brush
- Acrylic paint, colors of choice
- Bowl of water
- Black chalkboard paper circle labels
- Jute, ribbon or twine
- Black netting
- White chalk marker
- Black paper doily
- Glass plates
- Lay napkin(s) flat on a protected surface.
- Mix paint color of choice with water to dilute the paint.
- Brush paint onto napkin for desired look.
- Repeat with multiple paint colors to achieve desired finish. Allow to dry.
- Using chalk marker, write out words on the chalkboard paper circles to represent the wedding dinner, wedding date or bride and groom initials. Let’s Eat and Cheers shown here.
- Use jute, ribbon or twin to lace through the circles.
- Fold the napkin, place a piece of black netting at center and then tie and finish with the chalkboard napkin holder.
- Place black paper doily at place setting, place glass charger on top of doily and then add a dish and the napkin set to finish the look.