1. Enlarge pattern.
2. Paint canvas all over with white paint.
3. Using a pencil, lightly transfer chevron pattern to canvas.
4. Paint chevrons with blue paint.
5. For bow, cut one piece of fabric to 8-1/2"x21".
6. With RST, using 1/4" seam, sew long sides together.
7. Turn right side out and press with seam in the center.
8. Fold ends to center and stitch with large gathering stitch; pull to gather as desired.
9. For bow ends, cut one piece of fabric to 8-1/2"x16".
10. With RST, using 1/4" seam, sew long sides together leaving a small opening in the center for turning.
11. With RST, press seam open and fold so seam is in the center.
12. Sew both ends as indicated on pattern.
13. Clip points and turn RS out; press.
14. Gather center; place ends behind bow.
15. Cut one piece of fabric to 4"x2-1/2"; fold the edges in.
16. Wrap around bow and ends, whip stitching back side together.
17. Glue onto dried canvas.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.