Painted Chalkboard Memo Board
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Plaid FolkArt paints:
- Chalkboard Paint, True Blue
- Acrylic Paint, Wicker White
- Old cabinet door (knob optional)
- Foam plate or palette
DIRECTIONS: Allow paint to dry between applications.
- Paint center of the door and the knob with 2 coats of True Blue.
- Paint the outer frame with 2 coats of Wicker White.
- Use scissors to cut a 1/2" square piece of sponge.
- Apply a small puddle of True Blue to a plate. Lightly dip sponge square into paint. Blot on a paper towel to remove excess paint, then lightly stamp checkerboard pattern on outer frame. Allow to dry.
- Paint wavy lines of True Blue around frame. Use paintbrush handle to add True Blue dots between wavy lines.
- Use paintbrush handle to add Wicker White dots to selected checkerboard squares.