Painted Champagne Flutes
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Champagne flutes
- Paints: gold & silver
- Sea sponges
- Alphabet stickers
- Star & fireworks stickers
1. Clean glasses thoroughly.
2. Sponge silver paint on the stems. Apply several coats if necessary, allowing paint to dry between each application.
3. Sponge gold paint on the foot and bowl of the flute, overlapping slightly onto the silver paint.
4. Leave a central portion of the large “centerpiece" flute unsponged. Apply stickers and letters to spell, “Happy New Year." Sponge the rim of the centerpiece flute.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products