Painted Flower Clog
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Pair of clogs
- Small paint brush
- 2 oz Martha Stewart™ candy apple glitter paint
- 2 oz Martha Stewart™ pink taffeta paint or color of choice
- 2 oz Martha Stewart™ spring pasture paint
- Sticker gems
1. Paint a few leaves in Spring Pasture around some of the holes of the clog. Let dry.
2. Paint flower petals in pink taffeta on same holes with leaves. Let dry.
3. Use candy apple glitter to place over the pink taffeta. Let dry.
4. Place gems in center of flowers.
5. Repeat for other clog.