Painted Gift Box
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Spellbinders Grand Caliber® Machine
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities® Dies: Ironwork Motifs; Foliage Flourish
- Self-adhesive fun foam
- Paint: Gray, pink
- Round paper mache boxes
- Satin ribbon
- Floral pins
- Foam paint brush
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Fine grit sandpaper
- Die-cut shapes out of self-adhesive fun foam.
- Adhere die cut shapes to the front of each box.
- Use a foam paintbrush to give each box and lid a coat of gray paint. Allow to dry.
- Use a foam brush to apply a coat of pink paint. Allow to dry. Apply a second coat if necessary.
- Use fine grit sandpaper to smooth out dried paint and distress the edges to allow the gray undercoat to show through.
- Stack boxes and tie together with white satin ribbon.
- Create a decorative finial using two beads and a floral pin and adhere to the top box using hot glue.