Painted "Candy" Eggs
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Plastic or wooden eggs
- Acrylic paint: colors that look like white chocolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate
- 1/2" flat paintbrush
- Dimensional fabric paint: colors that look like white chocolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, caramel
- Newspaper to cover work surface
- Non-roll surface: bottle caps, baking rack
1. Cover work surface.
2. Paint eggs with acrylic paint and place on non-roll surface to dry. Repeat with second coat.
3. Practice squeezing dimensional paint in a zigzag line on newspaper. Place eggs on covered surface. Apply the dimensional paint in a zigzag shape mimicking the look of drizzled chocolate candies. Allow to dry.