SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Americana Decor® Outdoor Living: Garden Party, Iron Gate, Morning Glory, Sand, Succulent
- Stylus or pencil
- Terra cotta pots (3)
- #12 flat brush
- Plastic cup or container (wide-mouth; one for each dipped color)
- Plastic plate (or waxed paper)
- Tracing & transfer paper
- #1 round brush
- Plants of choice
- Use medium to small flat brush to paint pots inside and out using Sand. Rinse brush.
- Pour Succulent, Garden Party and Morning Glory separately into wide-mouth cups or containers and dip pot in each color.
- Sit each pot on plastic plate or wax paper to dry completely.
- To print the patterns, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above). Use pencil or stylus and tracing & transfer papers to transfer face pattern onto center of each pot.
- Use small round brush and Iron Gate to paint on faces. Rinse brush.
- Use same brush to paint on glasses using Morning Glory.
- Allow to dry and cure. Once fully cured, fill with plants that would make cool hair!