Painted Letters for IMAGINATION
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Various styles of letters to spell “IMAGINATION”
- Paints: chalkboard paint, various colors of choice
- Embellishments: washy tape, scrapbook paper, black fine point Sharpie™ (optional)
- 1" paintbrush
- Round foam dauber
- Natural sponge
Two coats of paint may be needed. Allow paint to dry thoroughly between each coat and color.
- Paint letters as desired with a 1" or larger brush.
- Embellish as desired.
- Embellishment Options:
- Paint letter “I” yellow; when dry, use Sharpie™ to draw on ruler lines.
- Paint letter “G” red; when dry, use natural sponge to apply shiny red paint.
- Paint letter “i” turquoise; when dry, press on washy tape.
- Paint letter “O” pink; when dry, use foam dauber to apply lighter pink paint.
- Paint letter; when dry, cut out scrapbook paper in letter’s shape and glue onto front.