1. Cover work area with a drop cloth in a well-ventilated area. Ensure the rug is clean and free of debris.
2. Create a border along the outside edge of rug with painters’ tape.
3. Create a starburst pattern: Mask the areas not to be painted with tape and craft paper or cardboard.
4. Applying in a well-ventilated area, hold can of Gloss Raspberry spray paint 6-8 inches from the surface. Spray using a sweeping side-to-side motion with slight overlap.
5. Continue to apply light, multiple coats. Wait 30-60 seconds between each application, until satisfied with the appearance.
6. Allow paint to dry for at least 10 minutes. Cover painted starburst pattern with craft paper or cardboard. Expose unpainted area and repeat steps 5 and 6 with Gloss True Blue spray paint.
7. Allow paint to dry 10 minutes before removing craft paper and tape.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.