Painted Peacock Purse
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip Paints:
- Gold Metallic 3-D Fashion Paint
- Slick Dimensional Fabric Paint: Crab Apple, Deep Turquoise, Purple, Royal Blue, Leaf Green
- Handbag, color of choice
- White chalk
- Paper towels
- Tracing paper
- Read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to PDF/photo for color and design placement.
- Use tracing paper to draw peacock feather. Flip tracing paper over and re-trace lines with the white chalk.
- Position tracing paper, chalk-side down on purse and hold in place. Run a finger along the lines to transfer pattern to purse. Remove pattern.
- Start flow of 3-D Fashion Paint on paper towel using an even pressure for a smooth line.
- Starting in center of feather design, fill in areas with an even coating of 3-D Fashion Paint in color indicated on pattern. Add single feather lines of Leaf Green. Fill in shaft of feather. Allow to dry.
TIP: Any wet paint can be wiped off with damp paper towel or damp cotton swab for smaller areas.