SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Assorted sizes of rocks with a smooth surface on one side
- Acrylic paints in assorted colors
- Bottle of easy flow medium (additive to make your paint appear smooth)
- Small fine detailed brush
- With a pencil lightly draw out your designs or letters onto the rock.
- To begin painting an area, use a brush and mix a small amount of paint with 2-3 drops of easy flow.
- Paint onto the rock filling in the design or letters. Allow this layer of paint dry.
- 2-3 coats will probably be necessary to achieve a solid layer.
- Do not paint adjoining areas with different colors until each section is dry.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd11432
Available for U.S. Shipping Only