1. Pre-wash, dry and iron T-shirt.
2. Prepare work surface with paper towels.
3. Lay shirt out flat on prepared work surface.
4. Place a piece of cardboard or Tulip Fashion Form between layers of shirt (so paint does not absorb through to the back).
5. Using a ruler and masking tape, create striped pattern, defining areas to be painted.
6. Spray paint onto fabric, using 1 or multiple colors. Follow instructions on package for best results.
7. Allow to dry.
8. Repeat steps 4-7 on back of shirt, if desired.
9. Remove masking tape.
10. Follow instructions on package for washing and wearing.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.