SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Tulip star stencils
- 1 Tulip sponges
- 1 bottle of Tulip fabric paint
- 1 pair of tights
- 1 poster board
- Paper towels
1. Roll poster board into a cylinder the size of leg and tape in place.
2. Gently pull tights over the cylinder
3. Place stencil anywhere on tights and with sponge apply paint to stencil. Quickly remove stencil to avoid paint smudging.
4. Wipe down stencils before using them again, with paper towels.
5. Apply star stencils all around tights in desired areas, make sure to give enough drying time before moving on to next leg of tights, approx. 4 hours.