Painted Wood Earrings
Supplies and tools:
- Wood circles
- Wood beads
- Fish hook earrings
- Eye pins
- Jump rings (4mm, 7mm)
- Acrylic paint- your choice of colors
- Acrylic seal coat or satin varnish
- Glitter glue (optional)
- Painters tape
- Crop-a-dile or small drill
- Long nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
- Wire cutters
- Mask off circles in design to paint. Paint several coats of paint onto circles allowing paint to dry between coats.
- Paint wood beads to coordinate with circles. Let dry.
- Punch or drill a small hole in the tops of the circles.
- String the wood beads onto eye pins. Bend wire above the bead, leave about 1/4” of wire and trim off excess. Loop wire with round nose pliers.
- Open a 7mm jump ring, slide through hole in circle and twist closed.
- Open a 4mm jump ring and attach the circle and the loop of the beaded eye pin. Twist jump ring closed.
- Attach the loop of French wire to the beaded eye pin. Twist the loop closed.
- Repeat with other earrings.
Items in This Collection
Item # zprd_10931582a