Painted Wood Pumpkin
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 10"x14" art canvas
- Paints: red, white, light gray, medium gray, dark gray & gold
- Silver glitter
- Craft glue
- 3/4" Paintbrush
- Small detailing brush
- Paint dish pallet for mixing paint
Refer to photo for color placement and shading
- Paint background light gray.
- Trace pattern onto canvas.
- Use the craft glue to “paint” the background dots; sprinkle with silver glitter.
- Repeat with all dots; allow to dry thoroughly, shake off excess glitter.
- Paint tree branches with medium and dark gray paint.
- Paint the three balls white; draw on patterns.
- Paint patterns on balls with red paint.
- Paint top “hangers” on balls with gold paint.
- Use the medium gray to paint the hanging line.
Allow paint to dry thoroughly between each coat and color. Note: Two coats of paint may be needed.