Paisley Bandanna Toddler Dress
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Two 22" x 22" bandannas
- Four feet of ¾" ribbon, preferably satin
1. Fold under the top of both bandannas. Pin in place.
2. Sew across on both pieces, close to the inside edge of the bandanna. This will form a tube on each fabric piece.
3. Measure the child from the top of her shoulder to her underarm. Add two inches to this measurement to allow for moving room. Using this measurement and straight pins, mark down from the top of the bandanna on both sides.
4. Turn the two right sides of the bandannas to face each other. Pin them together at the sides, from the bottom to the marked pin spot. Sew both sides with a ½" seam.
5. Cut the 4-foot ribbon in half. Attach a large safety pin to the end of one of the ribbon pieces. Work it through the front top of the fabric tube. When you reach the other side, pull the ribbon through so that it is even on both sides. Repeat for the backside of the dress.
6. Tie a bow with the ribbon on each side of the dress and enjoy just how cute your toddler looks running around in this adorable paisley dress!