SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV™ The Natural Stack
- Paper trimmer
1. To create a book cover, place a small book in the center of a 12"x12" sheet of paper. Depending on size of book, it may be necessary to adhere several papers together. The paper should be large enough to create a front and back cover for the book.
2. Wrap the top edge of paper over top of book and create a crease. Repeat with bottom edge.
3. Remove book and fold top and bottom at crease marks.
4. Return book to the center of the paper. Wrap paper over the front cover of book, crease and fold so that it fits on book when closed.
5. Repeat for back cover.
6. Insert front cover into pocket created by fold.
7. Repeat for back cover.