SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV™ The Black Currant Stack
- Plastic candy containers
- Crystal rhinestones
- Premium acrylic rhinestones
- Tulle circles: fuchsia, black
- Floral of choice (Tip: Choose floral with rhinestones for extra bling)
- Heart paper punch
- Hole punch
- Double-stick tape
1. Using candy containers as templates, trace and cut paper to fit inside containers. Adhere paper with double-stick tape.
2. Adhere assorted rhinestones to the outside of containers.
1. Punch heart from paper.
2. Using hole punch, create a hole in heart. Set aside.
3. Layer fuchsia and black tulle circles. Place chocolates in the center.
4. Insert satin flower wire through heart.
5. Gather tulle and tie with satin flower wire.