Paper Chain Frame
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV™ The Premium Photo Stack
- 8"x10" Frame
- 12" Metal chain with large links
- 50" Metal chain with small links
- Lobster claw clasps
- Jump rings
- Dog tags
- Jewelry pliers
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Paper trimmer
1. Open up frame and remove manufacturer’s paper insert. Using the insert as a template, trace and cut out paper from the Premium Photo Stack. Insert paper into frame.
2. Arrange and secure 50" chain with hot glue to the back top corners of the frame.
3. Using jewelry pliers, attach lobster claw to jump ring, and then attach to 12" chain.
4. Open up lobster claw and attach larger chain to thinner chain.
5. Attach dog tags to chain with jump rings.