Paper Doll Locker Mirrors
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Paper-framed mirror
- Cricut Expression® personal electronic cutter
- Cricut® Cartridges:
Everyday Paper Dolls
Paper Doll Dress Up™
- Various cardstock in solid colors for skin, hair & clothing
- Various printed papers for clothing
- Sharpie® markers in assorted colors
- Glue sticks
- Scrap paper for gluing
1. Select Cricut® doll, hair, clothing and accessory designs and cut them out of the assorted papers. Note cartridge and cutting directions below.
2. Assemble the dolls by placing the hair and clothing pieces on top of the cut-out body and glue in place. To avoid getting excess glue on the front of the doll, apply the glue to the back of the cut-out pieces on a piece of scrap paper. Use a clean section of the scrap paper for each glue application.
3. Use the markers to add details to the face and to decorate the mirror frame.
4. Place dolls on mirror as desired. Use glue stick to adhere them in place.
Cartridge: Paper Doll Dress Up™
Body: 4½" (same dimension for all cut-outs that follow)
Hair #1: Promgl + Headwear
Hair #2: Caveby + Headwear
Hair #3: Genie + Headwear
Hair #4: Isldgl + Headwear
Shoes #1: Prom + Acc 1
Shoes #2: Rgdygl + Acc 1
Cartridge: Everyday Paper Dolls
Dress #1: Career
Dress #2: Party
Shoes #1: SpringG + Acc 1
Tops #1: FallG + Shift
Bow: Party + Shift
Hat #1: Tennis + Headwear + Shift (visor)
Hat #2: Garden + Headwear + Shift (baseball cap)
Hat #3: Career + Headwear + Shift (headband)