SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Unfinished wood birdhouse
- 3 sheets scrapbook paper
- Acrylic paint
- Paper for pattern
- Heart paper punch
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo.
- Paint roof edge and overhang along with the bottom base edge. Paint perch.
- Paint the opening for birds in another color.
- Make a pattern template using the paper for all 4 sides on birdhouse. Repeat for the roof. On front template allow for perch and opening. Cut out; use to trace pattern on scrapbook paper.
- Glue and secure all scrapbook papers.
- Make 2" heart template; trace on coordinating paper. Cut opening in the middle of the hearts. Glue in place.
- Punch 7 small heart shapes; glue to birdhouse.