SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cardstock, 12” x 12” –light color like Vanilla Cream or White
- Duck tape
- Colored pencils (or crayons)
- Pencil sharpener
1. Fold the paper fan-style, being sure to follow the grain of the paper. Folds should be about 1” wide. (If, on the first fold, the paper resists a clean crease, rotate the paper 90 degrees and begin again. With some papers, the grain is visible to the eye; look for a faint horizontal pattern and “go with the grain.” If there is a mistake, fold at one end of the paper, use that as the eventual handle portion of the fan, and cover it with duck tape at the end.)
2. Spread the paper out flat and decorate the top half of the paper- (no more than 2/3) -for the entire design.
3. Fold the paper into a fan shape again, and secure the bottom of the fan with duck tape.