Paper Floral Wreath
Supplies & Tools:
- Styrofoam® brand foam ring (any size)
- 2 spools satin ribbon
- 8 sheets tan patterned papers: 3 designs
- Green patterned patterned paper
- Pearl headpins
- Rhinestone buttons
- Inkpads: red, light brown, dark brown
- Glue stick
- Tacky glue
- Cricut®: Personal Electronic Cutter, Cartridge: flower shapes or Flower punches
- Button shank remover
1. Wrap foam ring with ribbon. Secure ribbon with pins.
2. Before cutting paper flower shapes, drag the inkpads across each sheet of paper multiple times to add interest to the papers. Using the Cricut Personal Electronic Cutter or hand punches, cut flower shapes in multiple sizes. Ink the edges.
3. To make cup-shaped flowers, punch two from paper and glue wrong sides together. Cut from one edge to center, overlap 2 scallops. Glue in place. Pierce center with pin, layer with other flower shapes & pin to wreath.
4. Fill the wreath with flowers.
5. Cut holly leaves from green paper. Ink edges and the veins. Tuck long ends into the flowers & pin in place.
6. Remove shank from button backs. Glue buttons in place on wreath with tacky glue.
7. Create ribbon loop for hanging. Pin on back of wreath.