Track Order |
My Account |(login)
Shopping Cart: (0)
Be the first to rate this project!
Project courtesy of DCWV
Crafting Time: 3-5 hours
Skill Level: Some experience necessary
1. Adhere green tissue paper to wreath.
2. Cut 30 leaves from shimmer green cardstock.
3. Overlap and adhere leaves to wreath.
4. Tie and adhere ribbon to wreath.
5. Cut flowers from printed papers.
6. Score, fold, bend, tear and curl assorted flowers.
7. Layer flowers and adhere together. Insert brads through centers.
8. Adhere flowers to wreath.
Symphony Broadcloth Solids
Iris Scrapbooking Cart
Crop-A-Dile Eyelet & Punch Kit - Lime
MadeiraŽ Embroidery Thread Sampler -- 18 spools
Sign up for e-mail updates.
E-mail Customer Service© 2007-2013 JO-ANN STORES, INC. all rights reserved. JOANN.COM® is a registered trademark of Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.