SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12“ x 12“ cardstock – 2 sheets each of 6 primary colors
- Brads – 24
- Paper trimmer
- Hole punch – standard medium size
- Decorative edge scissors – deckle, scallop, pinking
- Ribbon or cord for hanging like a garland
1. Cut eight strips (1“ x 8“) of cardstock. Cut one narrow strip (1/2“ x 2-3/4“) for the loop.
2. Punch a centered hole 1/4“ from the end of each. Punch a hole at each end of the loop strip as well.
3. Fasten the eight strips together at each end with a matching brad. At one end of the globe, attach the loop strip.
4. Fan out the strips to create a globe.
5. Repeat for remaining globes. Suspend globes on ribbon or cord to create a garland.