1. Cut eight strips (1“ x 8“) of cardstock. Cut one narrow strip (1/2“ x 2-3/4“) for the loop.
2. Punch a centered hole 1/4“ from the end of each. Punch a hole at each end of the loop strip as well.
3. Fasten the eight strips together at each end with a matching brad. At one end of the globe, attach the loop strip.
4. Fan out the strips to create a globe.
5. Repeat for remaining globes. Suspend globes on ribbon or cord to create a garland.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.