SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV™ Lemon Flower Stack
- Large round box with lid
- Silver pendant with nameplate
- 16" Plain circle chain
- Silver jump rings
- Silver clasp
- Silver I-pins
- Jewelry pliers
- Decoupage glue
- Silver paint
1. Using the box and lid as a template, trace and cut out assorted papers. Set aside.
2. Paint lid with silver paint. Let dry.
3. Adhere papers to jewelry box and lid.
1. Using the pendant as a template, trace and cut out pendant center from paper. Decoupage the center to pendant.
2. To create beads, cut thin strips of paper and roll into bead shapes while gluing.
3. Connect pendant, beads and chain with I-pins, jump rings and clasp.