SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Assorted paper and cardstocks
- Decorative straws
- Assorted ribbons
- Assorted cotton twine string
- Straight edge
- X-atco knife
- Cutting surface
- Paper crafting glue
- Click Download Project PDF link above, to download the patterns for the different kites.
- Trace out the pattern onto your paper.
- Following the instructions on the patterns and to make clean lines cut out the paper using your x-acto knife.
- To make the cross pieces on the kite, measure the length of the kite and mark with a pencil, then cut the straws with the x-acto knife.
- Glue the straws in place on the kite and let them dry.
- Add any embellishments of your choice. Add ribbon or twine for the tail.
- Make assorted kites with the different patterns and you can mix and match the designs.
Items in This Collection
Item # zprd_12629069a
Available for U.S. Shipping Only