Paper Mache Box Trio
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Set of nesting boxes 4”, 5”, 6”
- Different sheets of scrapbooking cardstock: Dark Blue Scales, Yellow Hexagon, Orange Graphic Circle (1 each) or patterns of choice
- X-Acto® knife
- Bottle of fast drying paper glue
- Small bottle of each acrylic paint: gold, silver, white
- 1" flat brush
- Straight edge metal ruler
- Cut 3 squares of the scrapbooking paper: 6", 7", 8".
- On the front side of each square, measure and lightly score with X-Acto® knife a 1" border all the way around.
- Fold the score lines and then cut a flap on the corners on one side at the corner, not both sides at the corner.
- Flap the corners down to make a lid and glue at each corner.
- Put glue on the lids of each box and then slide the paper forms onto the lids of each box
- Paint the bottom portion of each box a different color to work with each paper lid top.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd2197
Available for U.S. Shipping Only