Paper Mache Floral Mom Letters
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Paper mache letters: M, O, M
- Craft paint: light pink
- Silk floral assortment, different blooms, pinks & yellows
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- X-Acto&® knife
1. Using the X-Acto&® knife, cut the front of each letter along the seam, leaving the back and sides in tact.
2. Paint letters with craft paint on outside and inside. Allow to dry.
3. Cut blooms off of stems and arrange inside letters.
4. Once floral placement has been arranged, begin gluing blooms into place. Using the glue gun, apply a generous amount of glue to the back of each bloom and press down into the inside of letter.
5. Repeat for remaining letters.