SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 4" Styrofoam™ ball
- 2 sheets pearl scrapbook paper*
- 2 sheets vellum scrapbook paper*
- Floral hole punch: 1"
- 2 Dritz® petite pearlized pins*
- Dritz® tidy pin
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Wire cutters (optional)
* Quantity varies with size of Styrofoam™ ball. Written for white 4" ball. If Dritz® long pearlized pins are used, trim shafts with wirecutters.
- Punch one velum paper flower for every pearl paper punched flower. Use scissors to trim excess paper while punching rows of flowers.
- Lightly bend up the petals of the pearl paper flowers to shape.
- Layer and stagger one each of the velum and pearl flowers; place the pearl flower on top.
- Secure flowers to ball with a pearlized pin. Cover the entire ball with flowers and pins.
- Determine the length of the ribbon to be attached and cut.
- Remove one of the flower and pin sets. Apply a small amount of glue. Press the two ends of the ribbon into the hot glue and insert tidy pin. Replace the flower and pin set to cover.