SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV™ The Premium Photo Stack
- 8"x10" frame
- 3-D stickers or embellishments
- Silver brads
- 1" Black grosgrain ribbon
- Thin black grosgrain ribbon
- Piercing tool
- Craft knife
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Paper trimmer
1. Using the frame as a template, trace and cut out papers from the Premium Photo Stack. Use both the outside of frame and the 2 inner matting pieces as templates.
2. Adhere papers to the outside and inside pieces.
3. Tie the 1" ribbon across the bottom of frame.
4. Cut varying lengths of thinner ribbon. Attach 1 car embellishment to each and adhere to the top right corner of frame.
5. To cover the top of the ribbon strips, form a solid square by folding and gluing a scrap of 1" ribbon. Insert brad through the center, fold out tabs, and adhere to the corner of frame.