Paper Pleated Frame
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV™ The Cafe Mediterranean Stack
- 5"x7" wood frame
- White satin ribbon
- Light blue satin ribbon
- Craft knife
- Scoring tool
1. Using frame as template, trace and cut light blue flowers paper. Adhere paper to frame.
2. Cut 12"x5" light blue paper.
3. Score paper at 1/2" and 3/4" mark. Move ruler to 3/4" mark as a new starting point. Measure and score again at 1/2" and 3/4" mark. Repeat process.
4. Fold paper to create pleats. Place paper across bottom of frame and cut out center for picture.
5. Adhere paper to bottom portion of frame. Wrap and adhere edges.
6. Create knots at about every inch along a long piece of white ribbon. Adhere around frame opening.
7. Tie white and blue ribbons together in a knot and adhere to frame.