1. Stamp yellow, blue, and red cardstock with a mixture of Dream Text and Scrolled Medallion in white and blue ink.
2. Cut varying sizes of rough circles from stamped cardstock.
3. Starting from the outside of a circle, cut a spiral towards the center. Leave a small circle in the center of each spiral.
4. Starting from the outside edge of the spiral, roll paper inward to create rose. Hot glue rolled paper to the small circle left at the center of original circle.
5. Dab VersaMark™ ink on the top of some roses. Emboss edges with Aged White Embossing Powder.
6. Add glue to the edges of other roses. Dip in Champagne Glass Glitter. Set roses aside to dry.
7. Paint paper mache box with Buttermilk acrylic paint. Allow to completely.
8. Stamp Dream Text and Scrolled Medallions as desired in VersaMark™ ink on outside of painted box. Emboss with Aged Gold Embossing Powder.
9. Dab VersaMark™ pad randomly directly on box and emboss with Aged Gold Embossing Powder.
10. Arrange roses into heart shape on lid, glue in place, and allow to dry.