Paper Rosette Branch
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cardstock: red patterned with white back; yellow patterned
- Circle template – 2" & 3"
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. Trace a circle onto red patterned paper. Cut it in a spiral shape, creating scallops while cutting spirals toward the center. Grasp the outer tip of the spiral in the tweezers, and wrap the spiral around the tweezers.
2. Put a large spot of glue on the spiral’s center/end, and then press the rolled paper into the glue. Hold it in place for a few minutes while the glue hardens a bit. Allow the roll to open just a little, if desired. Or keep it tightly rolled for a smaller bud. Create as many blossoms as desired for the branch.
3. Cut leaf shapes from yellow cardstock.
4. Attach blossoms and leaves to branch, as desired. Insert branch into bottle.