Paper Rosette Pumpkin
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 12”x12” Natural Cardstock stack
- DCWV® Rosette template
- Paper stack of choice
- Funkin™ Carvable Pumpkin
- Paper trimmer
- Papercrafting adhesive
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. Select several prints and solids from respective stacks. Cut out the template and trace it onto the back of each page. Cut out rosette pieces.
2. Roll each piece around a pencil, preparing the paper for assembly. Once each piece has been started, begin rolling them tightly one at a time, adhering in place with hot glue.
3. Wrap the jute around the stem of the pumpkin, bulking up the original size, adhering with hot glue along the way.
4. Adhere roses in desired configuration on all sides of the Funkin™.