SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sizzix® BIGkick™ Machine
- Sizzix Vagabond™ Machine
- Bigz™ Die: Hanging Sign
- Sizzix Sizzlits® Decorative Strip Die: Typeset
- Mini Paper Rosettes
- Music Sheet Sizzix® Textured Impressions™ Embossing Folders
- Baroque & Flowertopia Set by Dena™ Designs
- Sizzix® Textured Impressions™ Embossing Folders
- Scrapbooking card, design of choice
- Silk ribbon of choice
1. Fold a piece of patterned paper in half to create a card base.
2. Emboss a piece of coordinating paper using the Baroque Textured Impressions embossing folder. Use a foam sponge to apply rubber stamp ink over the embossed image. Adhere the finished embossed piece to the card front.
3. Die-cut hanging sign out of patterned paper. Adhere the sign to the card.
4. Cut a strip of coordinating patterned paper and layer the paper over the hanging sign.
5. Die-cut sheet music out of coordinating cardstock. Shade with rubber stamp ink using a foam sponge applicator. Adhere the sheet music over the pattern paper strip.
6. Die-cut Mini Paper Rosette. Assemble Rosette according to instructions. Add a button with coordinating baker’s twine.
7. Tie complimentary colored ribbon in a bow and adhere it to the card. Adhere the finished Rosette over the bow.
8. Die-cut a sentiment using typeset alphabet & coordinating paper. Adhere the sentiment to the card.