SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Patterned paper
- Black ink
- VersaMark ink
- Fine-point black marker
- Fiskars items:
- Kids' Birthday Clear Stamps
- Easy Stamp Press
- Cut a 10"x6" piece of cardstock. Fold to make a 5"x6" card.
- Cut a 1-1/2"x5" piece of patterned paper. Tear top to reveal white edge. Adhere to bottom of card.
- Using the Kids' Birthday Clear Stamps, position "circles" stamp on Easy Stamp Press & apply VersaMark ink.
- Use Easy Stamp Press according to package directions to stamp image repeatedly on the front of folded card.
- Cut a 2-1/4" square of coordinating cardstock.
- Align the "You're Invited" stamp on Easy Stamp Press and apply black ink.
- Use Easy Stamp Press to stamp image on cardstock square.
- Roll top edge of cardstock square and ink edges.
- Adhere cardstock square to card front as shown.
- Use black marker to create faux stitching along top edge of cardstock square.