Party Papers Birthday Cake
- Paper mache box set
- K & Company Confetti:
12"x12" Specialty Paper Pad
All Kids Birthday Grand Adhesions
- EK Success™ Cutter Bee®:
Curvy Cutter Circle
- EK Success™ Cutterpede® Straight-Edge Trimmer
- Ribbon: sheer, curling
- Paper shred
- White cardstock
- Strong double-sided tape
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo.
1. Measure size of strips needed to cover boxes. Choose papers for the box bases, the very tops and the rim around each lid. Cut papers with the Cutterpede® Straight-Edge Trimmer. Piece the strips around the box. Cut papers for the top of the box lids with the Cutter Bee® Curvy Cutter Circle.
2. Place and adhere paper circle and the paper strip with double-sided tape.
3. Decorate boxes with All Kids Birthday Grand Adhesions.
4. Cut two ribbons long enough to come up and around the boxes at different angles. Secure ribbons at the top with a knot and bow.
5. Paper shred can be tied in the bow for fun. Add the gift card.