SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Aleene’s® Fabric Fusion® Peel and Stick Tape™
- Felt – same color as ribbon
- Heavy weight paper
- 5/8" ribbon – 4-1/2 yards
- 2-3 tie-dye T-shirts
1. Create a 12" with 6" base triangle template pattern from heavy weight paper.
2. Cut 16 pennant points from old tie-dye T-shirts.
3. Apply 8 feet of Fabric Fusion Tape along ribbon, beginning approximately one yard in from the end of your ribbon.
4. Peel away paper backing of Fabric Fusion Tape 6-8" at time as you place the short edge of pennant point along ribbon onto Fabric Fusion Tape. Continue to end of Fabric Fusion Tape, without overlapping pennant points. To eliminate the uncovered tape from sticking to everything rub with a piece of felt the same color of your ribbon.