Party Place Cards
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sticko Butterfly Labels
- Sticko Color Heart Labels
- Scrapbook Paper
- Jolee’s Adhesive Gems
- Glitter Glue
- Cut 5" x 6" pieces of paper from scrapbook paper. (The number of guest will determine how many pieces to cut.)
- Fold the paper in half to create a tent card.
- Cut a 4" x 2" rectangle for each place card.
- Glue a rectangle to the front side of the place card.
- Adhere a Sticko Color Heart Label to the middle of each rectangle on the front of the place card.
- Address each place card.
- Adhere two Sticko Butterfly Labels to the front of each place card for decoration.
- Add glitter glue and adhesive gems to embellish your place cards.