Party Place Cards
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Expression® Personal Electronic Cutter
- Cricut® Forever Young cartridge
- Solid-color cardstock: lime green, white, black, dark gray, orange, pink
- Patterned cardstock: light orange, pink, flower, blue, red striped
- White rhinestone
- Paper trimmer
- Foam mounting squares
1. Cut one 5 1/2"x 6 1/2" block of red-striped cardstock. Score along 6 1/2" edges at every 2". There should be 1/2" left after last score. Fold at score marks to create a triangle. Secure 1/2" with adhesive.
2. Cut one 3 1/2"x1 3/4" block of flower-patterned cardstock. Cut one 3 1/4"x1 1/2" block of white cardstock. Write name on white block. Layer together using foam squares. Adhere to triangle using foam squares.
3. Cut flower. Using Forever Young cartridge and lime green cardstock, cut one 1 3/4" <Flower8>.
Repeat cut using orange cardstock and Layer feature. Using pink-patterned cardstock, press Shift and cut one 1 3/4" <Flowr8-s>. Repeat cut using blue-patterned cardstock and Layer feature. Curve petals and layer together. Adhere to triangle using foam squares. Adhere rhinestone to flower center.
4. Cut model. Using black cardstock, cut one 3" <Model20>. Repeat cut using light orange-patterned cardstock and Layer feature. Using pink cardstock, press Shift and cut one 3" <Modl20-s>. Using dark gray cardstock, select Shadow feature and cut three 3" <Model20>. Layer and adhere to triangle.