Pastel Hearts Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars Tools:
- Heart Border Punch
- 12" Portable paper trimmer
- Hand punch, 1/8"' circle
- No. 5 Micro-Tip Scissors
- Cardstock: pink, yellow, lavender, white
- 24" ribbon of your choice
- Pink ink pad
- Stamp of your choice
- Cut white cardstock to 7"x10", fold in half to create a 5"x7" card.
- Cut one strip each of yellow, pink and lavender cardstock to 3"x6-3/4".
- Use the Heart Border Punch to punch along one long side of each strip. Note: To center the design, line up the center of paper strip with the notch on the front of the border punch.
- Adhere punched lavender piece to front of card leaving a small border of white showing along the bottom of card.
- Layer the pink punched piece above the lavender and the yellow punched piece above the pink on the front of the card.
- Adhere the small hearts from the punched pieces to embellish the card. Punch one more section of the border punch for each of the three colors to get enough (seven) hearts to adhere to the front of the card.
- Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock with pink ink and cut into a small tag shape.
- Punch a hole at the top of the tag and thread onto ribbon.
- Wrap the ribbon around top of front flap of card and tie in a bow.