Pastel Roses Wood Bin
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Mod Podge® Ultra Matte Chalk
- FolkArt® Home Décor Chalk Finish: White Adirondack, Glacier, Parisian Grey
- Wood storage bin
- 1/2" flat brush
- Small block of wood
- Pastel hue patterned scrapbook paper
- Wax paper
- Water basin
- Paper towels
- Foam plates
- Paint outside of wood bin Parisian Grey. Paint inside Glacier. Allow to dry.
- Pour a small amount of White Adirondack onto a foam plate. Dip block of wood into paint and lightly drag across surface of bin in random places as shown.
- To print the patterns, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above). Trace rose patterns and leaf pattern onto backs of papers and cut out. Measure and cut five strips of paper approximately 1-1/2"x5".
- Find center of box. Brush Mod Podge® onto back of center strip. Place on box. Cover with wax paper and use squeegee to smooth. Repeat with rest of strips.
- Brush Mod Podge® onto backs of smallest rose design and place onto middle part of rose. Brush back of middle part of rose and place onto largest part. Create three roses.
- Arrange roses on wood box and lightly mark with pencil. Remove and glue leaves where desired with Mod Podge®.
- Glue roses into place with Mod Podge®. Use wax paper over designs to smooth with squeegee. Allow to dry at least twenty minutes.
- Seal papers with several coats of Ultra Matte Chalk allowing dry time between coats.
Items in This Collection
Item # zprd_13358783a
Available for U.S. Shipping Only