SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• 1 Advantus/Sulyn 7” Polished Mineral Stone Beads Strand – Rosa
• 1 Advantus/Sulyn 7” Safari Tour Acrylic Beads Strand – Golden
• 1 Advantus/Sulyn 7” Terra Crystalline Glass Beads Strand – Ice
• 1 Advantus/Sulyn 7” Seaside Crystalline Glass Beads Strand – Crystal
• 1 Advantus/Sulyn 7” Large Round Faceted Glass Beads Strand – Silver
• 1 Advantus/Sulyn 12 in. Mini Crystalline Beads Strand – Peridot
• 1 Jewelry Fundamentals Cords & More 4 mm Suede Cord Variety Pack – Glitter Gold/Silver
• 1 Jewelry Fundamentals Cords & More 3 mm Suede Cord – Light Pink
• 1 Jewelry Fundamentals Jumbo Jump Rings Pack – Silver Finish
• 1 Jewelry Fundamentals 21 in. Chain Card – White Nickel Etched Links
• 1 Jewelry Fundamentals Assorted Finding Kit – Silver Finish
• 1 Jewelry Fundamentals Cords & More Ribbon Clasps for 1 in. and ½ in. ribbon – White Nickel
• 1 Jewelry Fundamentals Basic Cord Finding Sets Pack – White Nickel Tigertail
• Pliers (Roundnose & Needlenose)
• Crimp Beads
• Crimper (Optional)
• Jewelry Glue
1. Measure and cut three segments of tigertail: 8”, 9”, and 11”.
2. Attach one end of each segment of tigertail to a split ring using crimp beads.
3. String beads onto each segment measuring 5”, 6 ¼ “, and 7 ½”.
4. Attach other end of segments to a split ring using crimp beads.
5. Separate or cut chain to measure two lengths of 5 ½”.
6. Open two jumbo jump rings and attach split rings and chain segment to each.
7. Attach clasp using split rings.
8. Measure and cut four 5 in. segments of suede cord: 2 silver, 2 gold
9. Attach cord finding to one end of each cord, removing jumprings, chain, and clasps.
10. For each side of necklace attach split ring to 1 gold and 1 silver cord segment and attach to jumbo jump ring.
11. Braid cords and chain together.
12. Trim cords leaving room for findings and split rings.
13. Repeat Step 9 for opposite ends of cords.
14. For each side of necklace attach split ring to 2 cords, then attach that split ring to the chain’s split ring.
15. Attach extension chain to the chain’s split ring, opposite the clasp.
1. For each earring cut 6 segments of suede cord in varied lengths from 1 ½”. – 3 1/8”.
2. Place cords inside ribbon clasp using a dab of jewelry glue inside clasp to secure. (Some cords will need to be overlapped.)
3. Close clasp using pliers.
4. Slide onto earwire.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>