SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2"x3" oval punch
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- 18"x18" piece of foam core or chipboard
- Assortment of five 12"x12" fall colored paper
- EK Success® Burlap Large Bow
1. Cut an 18" diameter circle from the foam core or chipboard with and 8" diameter center.
2. Cut an 8" diameter circle leaving an even foam core or chipboard ring.
3. Using the 2"x3" oval punch, cut 25 ovals from a variety of fall colored papers.
4. Fold ovals in half vertically.
5. Once folded, cut one end of each folded oval along the open side to make a pointed end. This will create the pointed leaf shape.
6. One by one adhere the rounded end of each leaf shape to the foam core or chipboard circle using hot glue. Glue in an overlapping pattern. Keep a consistent three-leaf row going around the circle.
7. Leave a space at the bottom of the wreath to adhere the Burlap Bow with hot glue.